Monday, March 21, 2011

More Amazing Deals!

Eeeek! Today I am super psyched because I've been finding so many awesome deals the past few weeks. I would like to share some of them with you to let you know that you too can get incredible things at rock bottom prices!
Thrift Bargains



This gorgeous brand new with tags dress was originally from Charlotte Russe. I got it for $3.50! I can't wait for a special occasion to wear it!


I scored these brand new Liz Claibourne dress slacks for $4.00!


I cannot wait to wear my new $5.00 Chanel style handbag!


An incredible roomy leather carpet bag for only $8.00! This is my new go-to bag!

This $10 gold wolven satchel will work equally great for the office or the beach and is roomy enough for anything you could possibly need to carry!

Swap Scores


These gorgeous Chanel style earrings and the following items were all acquired from swapping items and the cost of postage. These were less than $8. I get complements whenever I wear these glam earrings!


This lovely top originally retailed for nearly $80 and I got it for less than $20. With flutter sleeves and a cutout back, it looks so romantic on!

This fab H&M top looks so gorgeous on and was only $11.50!


Yes, you can even swap for books! Instyle Magazine's Style 101 has so many great ideas!

I am excitedly anticipating the arrival of the following items!

I absolutely love the style of this gorgeous rose print sweatshirt! Perfect for those chilly first days of spring.


I've been looking for a pair of red flats for ages! These will be perfect, if they fit.


I love the style of this great Jane Norman top!


This lacy blue tank will be perfect for the upcoming sunny California weather I'm waiting for!

Not Just For Women!
I love it when my husband can benefit from my fab finds! These are a couple items I'm especially proud of!

This beautiful tie was my Valentine's gift to him! Only $2.99, shhhh!


I can't wait to give him this incredible vintage Beatles wallet I swapped for! The best part: its from England!

I sincerely hope you readers are enjoying my posts! I have not had any comments or emails yet, but I would really love to hear some of your thoughts. Let me know what kinds of bargains are important to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment