Friday, October 11, 2013

Anniversary OOTD: 10/11/13

DH and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary today, yay! By celebrated I mean we basically did the same thing we do every day and drove around in this truck, but hey, it's the togetherness that counts. Regardless of what we did or didn't do, I still wanted to look nice, so I wore this:
Gray Leopard Print Cardigan: George, Walmart $14.97
H&M Basics Tshirt Dress: Thrifted $3
Belt: George, Walmart $4
Tights: Ross $5.99
Boots: Payless

We happened to be in Dodge City, KS today, which always reminds me of the Tombstone movies; those old westerns with Wyatt Earp and Doc Holiday that I used to watch with my Dad. I was glad when it was time to "get out of Dodge" and drive off into the sunset. Thanks for stoppin' by, y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment