Saturday, October 5, 2013

Thrifting Haul 10/3/13

Did some early B-day shopping at Desert Industries Thrift Store in West Valley City, UT while the Dear Husband and I were stopped at the company's main terminal to have our truck's computer system worked on. Let me tell you, birthday karma must have been with me, because I found a lot!

My shopping OOTD:
Asymetrical Waterfall Cardi: thrifted $4
Plum Striped Tank: thrifted $2.95
Plum Scarf: Walmart $3
Dark Wash Skinny Jeans: Walmart $18.88
Usual Boots: Payless
Usual rings :)

Here's the haul! Sorry for the bad lighting in the pics. Getting good photos in a big rig is next to impossible. These items look so much better in person! 4 new name brand sweaters, 3 shirtdresses, 3 tops, 1 pair of ballet flats and 4 books for $50. (For comparison, 3 items from Old Navy on sale and with an extra 25% off coupon cost me $45.)

This is my favorite: DKNY Asymetrical Wrap Cardigan $4.

0


Fuschia Merona For Target Scoopneck Sweater $4

1


Rue 21 Teal Knit Cardigan $8

2


One Clothing Striped Sweater $3

3


Mossimo Target Floral Shirtdress $5

4


Sonoma Plaid Shirtdress $4

5


H&M Basics Gray Tshirt Dress $3

6


Fashion Bug Aztec Print Top $4

7


Old Navy Tissue Thin V-Neck Tee $2

8


Faded Glory Long Sleeved Striped Tee $4

9


H&M Gold Ballet Flats $3

10

I am so excited to create OOTD's with these new pieces! Lots to look forward to this week.

Also a highlight, my early birthday dinner at Chili's. Not normally my favorite restaurant, but it was within walking distance of truck parking, lol. DH got the baby back ribs, of course, and I got the grilled sirloin with garlic lime shrimp. We forgot to take pics of the food before our ravenous noshing, but let me assure you, it tasted and looked as good as it sounds. I did manage to take a pic of my SCRUMPTIOUS blackberry margarita though. Cheers!
(No alchohol for the Driver, he had strawberry lemonade.)
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment