Saturday, October 5, 2013

Walmart Haul and OOTD: 10/4/13

More sucessful early birthday shopping! I went to Walmart in search of those items I had previously posted to my fall wish list. Unfortunately, I did not find any of those beautiful dresses or coats I was looking for, and I have not been able to confirm via the website whether they are online only. I tried on the olive skinny jeans; they only had ONE pair in olive left in the entire store! That shows you how popular they are, but they were one size too small on me. If my size had been in stock, I would have snapped them right up. I bought olive leggings instead, super comfy. The chambray shirt was a fail. The shirt itself was fine; I just do not care for that look on me, despite how trendy they are. Finally, they were also out of my size in the mustard cardigan that I wanted. The other colors were fab, but I already have other similarly colored cardis. This may sound like a lot of disappointments, but I'm actually happy with the items I DID end up with!

Here's what I got:
George Gray Leopard Print Cardigan $12.88
I did not find a link to this on line, but it looks similar to this one:

Faded Glory Women's Plus-Size Essential Knit Legging $7.97

(They do not look wrinkled when worn.)
http://mobile.walmart.com/m/phoenix;jsessionid=D35B04375E9FA0E76A876A0FA621FF2B#ip/Faded-Glory-Women-s-Plus-Size-Essential-Knit-Legging/27163652?type=search27163653

Two Pack George Skinny Belts in Nude and Burgundy $8.
Again, not on Walmart's website, but here are two similar belts:

Faded Glory Women's Snaz Riding Boots $29.87

http://mobile.walmart.com/m/phoenix;jsessionid=9F3B5D4DE0E28E08A71BE24BC5A85A05#ip/Faded-Glory-Women-s-Snaz-Riding-Boot/24796999?type=shop-by-department

Leopard Print Scarf (prices vary by store.)
http://mobile.walmart.com/m/phoenix;jsessionid=9F3B5D4DE0E28E08A71BE24BC5A85A05#ip/Leopard-Print-Scarf/28191205?type=search

Here's my OOTD utilizing several of these pieces.







No comments:

Post a Comment