Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Pinspiration Challenge Days 16 & 17: 2 Ways To Style A Chambray Shirt

Day 16: Sleek Black and Chambray
Yesterday's OOTD Pinspiration:


I'm finding new ways to style my chambray shirt. Love this look because it was comfy and streamlined with a bit of an edge. (Please excuse the smudge at the bottom, public mirror.)



Day 17: Animal Sweater, Burgundy, Chambray
Today's OOTD Pinspirations

I borrowed certain elements from each of the above looks. I may have incorporated all the fall trends in this outfit, lol. Animal sweater, burgundy pants, leopard print, moto boots chambray shirt, etc. Hard to get good pics; no mirror today. The DH was kind enough to photograph, but it was windy, so my hair and scarf are kind of everywhere, lol. 



No comments:

Post a Comment