Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Vacation Catch Up Post

Hi friends! *waves*
I've been enjoying the heck out of my time visiting family and friends in CA, so here's my catch up post. 

Friday:
I did some shopping at Target and Kohl's. Here's my haulage:
Limited Edition satchel from Target in Charcol. Loving it so far, very versatile. Also my grandmother was able to fix the broken strap on my black bag, so I have it back as well. :)

Also picked up a clutch type jewelry holder, NYC Eye Palette, Revlon Lip Butter in Red Velvet, a pearl/bead necklace, (all from Target). From Kohl's I got the Be Delicious perfume and lotion set. With a 30% off coupon it was only $37.60.

My comfy ootd for shopping was inspired by this pin:

The light layers made it really easy to try on clothes, although I restrained myself and didn't end up purchacing any. (Please excuse the smudgy Target mirror.)

Saturday: 
We attended our good friends' wedding. I went with my green dress and boots and added the pearl necklace. It ended up being perfect for the country vibe. Most guestse were in jeans or dresses and boots.
The handsome DH and I:

My NOTD was NYC Sidewalkers with Color Mates Glitter Glam.


Sunday:
We had our family's Thanksgiving yesterday; it was a blast!
My OOTD was loosely inspired by this pin:


My version was a big hit!


Monday's OOTD: more visiting with friends and fam before we leave tomorrow.
Pinspiration:


Mine: 


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment