Sunday, December 15, 2013

OOTD: Simple Plaid

It's been a crazy busy couple of days for the DH and I, involving lots of walking, flusteration, and moving of heavy objects. I knew I wanted to dress simply, comfortably, but still presentably for interacting with DH's bosses and coworkers. I had just thrifted the pieces to do this outfit, so I figured why not? 

This is the pinspiration:


Mine:
Plaid shirt: thrifted: $4
Jeggings: Dollar General: $14
Boots: American Eagle thrifted $6
Earrings: Walmart $1.50

Grand Total: $23.50!

Pics were taken a full 24hrs after getting dressed, so I think the outfit held up reasonably well. Not to mention it was nearly dead on for the items in the pin. Do we like the burgundy/teal color combo of the shirt? I've been wanting red and black plaid but haven't found one yet. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment