Sunday, March 16, 2014

Anatomy Of An Outfit OOTD

Do you ever consider your steps to getting dressed in the morning? Today I did. Whenever I want to feel relaxed and casual but still look amazing, I reach for my black tank top with it's flattering scoop neck. It's like 8 years old and still going strong. The perfect dark skinny jeans and black ballet flats round out my go to basics, and then I add layers and accessories to make a look special. A gray scarf draped just so, my super flattering new waterfall aztec cardi, and my peacock feather earrings and vintage floral cuff bracelet. Other than a black tie ball, I feel seriously confident and ready for any occasion. Sometimes I like to take fashion risks and have fun, but I also
know what staples really work for me.

I've had a few trolls recently, but regardless of that, I feel better about myself and my sense of style than I ever have in my life, partially thanks to you, readers. You'll notice that I did a rare FOTD today. I usually do headless pics so the focus is on the outfits, but I thought I'd let you all see that I indeed have a head, and I'm not afraid to show my face, arms, legs, or any other (appropriate) part of my body, and none of you should be either. I happen to know that what I'm wearing is not ridiculous, inappropriate, or unflattering. I post OOTD's for fun; let's be honest, everyone enjoys compliment. But I also do it in hope of inspiring you guys as others have inspired me. Regardless of our shape, size, age, etc. we should all be able to wear and show off whatever makes us feel amazing. I try to take constructive comments under consideration and ignore and block the haters. We are awesome, let's try not to forget it! (End of cheesy speech.) :)

Pinspiration:

Mine:




No comments:

Post a Comment