Monday, April 14, 2014

April OOTD Challenge Day 14

As far as the challenge, I didn't want to compete too much with my awesome floral pants, so I'm counting my chevron bangles as a print so that I have 2, lol. Oh, and my cute new mint polka dot phone case too. :)

So excited about today's look and plans! I'm taking my parents out to dinner, but little do they know it will actually be a surprise visit from my aunt and uncle (mom's sister and her husband). We haven't see them in several years, as they live in Virginia, and they enlisted my help to orchestrate this visit. My parents don't suspect a thing; I told them I won a restaurant gift card and that I the occasion for going out. Mwahahaha! :)

Anyway today's pinspo:


Mine:


Black blazer: George for Walmart
white tee: Zenobia at Family Clothes
Floral ankle pants: Levi's, thrifted
Black Ballet flats: Faded Glory, thrifted
Bag: stam replica: thrifted
Mint Bubble necklace: jane.com
Chevron bangles: jane.com

Bonus fotd and notd:

Sally Hansen nail silver french manicure nail strips
Mabelline Dream Matte Foundation
Garnier Anti-Dark Circle undereye roller
Neutrogena Concealer
Revlon lip butter in Strawberry Shortcake
Milani blush in Luminous
WNW es trio in I'm Feeling Retro
Physcian's Formula Organic Mascara



No comments:

Post a Comment