Tuesday, April 15, 2014

April OOTD Challenge Day 15

Fashionable ladies, I propose the start of a new trend. "Business Kimono." Because, let's face it, kimono jackets are just awesome. 
I read this hilarious post by Gracey of Fashion for Giants, featured on the blog Already Pretty, and I knew I had to try this look!
http://www.alreadypretty.com/2014/03/gracey-wear-business-kimono.html
(not affil.)


Mine:


Kimono jacket: thrifted
Blue & white striped shirt: St. John's Bay, thrifted
Black leggings: Sears
Ballet Flats: Faded Glory, thrifted
Blue Patent belt: thrifted
Bangles: Dollar store
Stone ring: Souvenir from West Virginia
Earrings: old

So, what do you think of kimonos with button up shirts? I don't work in an office and am just wearing the look casually, but she wore hers to the office. Is your workplace relaxed enough for such attire? I think it could look great with slacks or ponte pants and pumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment