Thursday, April 3, 2014

April OOTD Challenge Day 3

Today's challenge was "Go Big Or Go Home." I chose to go big with my accessories. 
Pinspiration:


Mine:
Here we have an oversized lace tunic, thick belt, large pashmina, cuff and wrap watch, and a cocktail ring. Threw in a long cardi for coziness. Oh, and my hair is in it's natural "big" state as well, lol. Going for and easy, beachy-but-it's-still-chilly vibe. Love this, but I think I may lose the belt. Worried that the half tuck looks odd with the tunic seam.



Here's the no belt pic. I left the others because, well, getting dressed is a process. :)

Cardigan, thrifted
Pashmina: Thredup
Tunic, Cracker Barrel (Lol!)
Jeans, Jordache for Walmart
Sandals, Faded Glory for Walmart
Cuff bracelet, Target thrifted
Wrap watch, jane.com
Ring, Avon

Tomorrow's challenge is: "Try a boyish look." Not usually my style, so should be fun and challenging!

No comments:

Post a Comment