Wednesday, April 30, 2014

April OOTD Challenge Day 30

Last day of the challenge; woo, we made it! I certainly learned a lot. For me it was both inspiring and sometimes constricting, but I learned a lot about putting different combos of items together and focusing on different elements of a look. For those that participated, I hope you had a great time! If you didn't get a chance to join in April's challenge, I found this one on Instagram for May if anyone feels so inclined. I'm not limiting myself to this one, although I may squeeze in a challenge from time to time.


Anyway, on to the OOTD. The funny thing about today's pinspo is I actually don't like the outfit. The pants are very Beatlejuice to me, and the neon wedges look all wrong imo. But I like the shape of each piece, and it made me wonder if I could do it better. Do you ever get inspired by just the silhouette of a look?
Pinspiration:


Mine:
Gray/white striped tie waist blouse: Walmart
Cobalt pants: Family Clothes
Red patent wedges: Merona for Target
Multi chain necklace: Walmart
Gold snake ring: vintage
Studded leather wrap watch: jane.com

No comments:

Post a Comment