Sunday, April 6, 2014

April OOTD Challenge Day 6

I hadn't worn my beautiful scalloped hem ponte dress yet, so here ya go. Mini review: this dress is Merona from Target. It is flattering, comfy, and the ponte material is fairly substantial. It is the perfect length for me at 5'6, just above the knee and I find the sizing runs tts. Absolutely adore the scalloped hem, and the simple sheath shape and high neckline makes it appropriate for business or funerals. It is also the perfect backdrop for bright and fun accessories if you want to dress with a little more flair. The only thing I was disappointed with was that there was loose stitching and threads on the side seams.

Anyway, I was inspired by these two pins.



Mine:


Dress: Merona for Target
Coat: Candies for Kohl's (old)
Shoes: Kmart
Belt: Walmart
Necklace: gift
Earrings: Walmart

No comments:

Post a Comment