Wednesday, April 9, 2014

April OOTD Challenge Day 8

Very excited about today's look! My something I haven't worn in over 6 months is my F21 bucket bag. I just dug it out of storage a couple days ago. (Still haven't found my shoes!) I love this bag because it is roomy without being oversized, the faux leather is buttery soft, and it has held up well to wear.

As much as I like experimenting with other styles like chic and polished, edgy, preppy, etc. I think I am happiest when my look includes boho and feminine elements. They make me feel fun and relaxed yet stylish and put together. I think slouchy tees, kimono jackets, loafers, and flat sandals are fast becoming staples for me. I'm sure you've noticed the lace shorts, and I'm happy to say they are a trend I'm trying and looooving! Some might think that plus sized ladies shouldn't wear lace shorts, or shorts in general for that matter, but I love everything about these. They fit perfectly, the waistband is so comfortable, and they hit at a good length for me; not too short. I had a little haul a few days ago, and found some amazing and inexpensive staple pieces. These shorts $25, the perfect for me drapey black tee and an identical one in white $9.94 each brand Zenobia, my coral soft faux leather handbag $24 brand Alyssa, and cobalt skinny pants for $18.99. I can't wait to debut everything, but for now the bag and black tee were in yesterday's coral and aqua ootd. Thanks for looking!

Floral kimono jacket: Ross
Gray slouchy tee: Walmart
Cream lace shorts: Zenobia from Family Clothes
Rose gold loafers: J Crew, thrifted
Black bucket bag: F21, old
Copper feather pendant: made by me
Bow earrings: Claire's via flea market
Bangles: vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment