Saturday, April 5, 2014

April OOTD Day 5

I hadn't worn this metallic clutch yet, so I figured why not. Throwing a bbq for my father-in-law's birthday today, so I wanted something festive yet casual.

I was loosely inspired by this pin.


I ended up with kind of a nautical glam look, if there is such a thing.

Ended up adding the seashell necklace.

Blue & white striped blouse, thrifted
Black tank, old 
Black shorts, walmart
Scallop print flats, Isaac Mizrahi for Target thrifted
Rose gold clutch bag, Target thrifted
Gold cuff, Target thrifted
Earrings, Target

This is how the seersucker blouse looks buttoned, but I think I like the casual unbuttoned look better for this occasion.


Thanks for looking! Tomorrow's challenge is "Wear the item you've been saving." That should be really fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment