Thursday, May 22, 2014

MaY OOTD: Dressed For Success

I may not be dresses for career success, but I'm dressed for winning at life. :)
I'm so pleased with today's color combo; cobalt, turquoise, and blush pink turned out to be such a beautiful combo. I was inspired by this look from the blog Garner Style.
Hers:

Mine:
This outfit was just calling out for my new leopard wedges. I <3 them. :)

BTW, this is one way that plus sized ladies (or anyone) can rock a crop top. They look amazing with high waisted pencil skirts! I have a cobalt cami on underneath, so no danger of it riding up and showing skin.
Cobalt Crop Top: Julia's Closet, thrifted
Ponte Pencil Skirt: Faded Glory, Walmart
Blush Pink Bag: Worthington; thrifted
Leopard Peeptoe Wedges: Mossimo via flea market
Necklace: purpleperidot.com
Earrings: old
Turquoise flower cuff: vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment