Thursday, May 29, 2014

May OOTD: Pretty In Pink

I did some hard core color and print mixing today; pretty happy with the results. 
You'll have to forgive me my grogginess though; it's been a busy 24 hours. I babysat at the last minute for a friend's sick DD so said friend could attend her DS's 8th grade graduation. *washes hands 15 times*

Then I stayed up to wait for DH who ended up working a 34 hour shift because some geniuses at Craptastic Company decided it would be a good idea to send two noob employees out to do 21 stops without the proper label scanning equipment. We crawled out of bed at noon today.
But long story short, DH is giving 2 weeks notice to Craptastic Company today because the other job he really wanted finally called and said he will start on June 10th. A big thanks to those of you that were following along with the job oddesy. I really appreciated your encouragement!


Everything's thrifted except the necklace from Kohl's and watch from groopdealz.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment