Thursday, August 7, 2014

OOTD: Flower Power/Essentials/Ocean Hues & Blues/New To Me

My F21 order arrived, woohoo! Mini review on the dress and flats; I love both! The dress is TTS and soooo comfy and stretchy. It flatters all the right places, and comes with a nice belt. The straps are wide enough to hide bra straps, and I love that the sweetheart neckline is demurely sexy and doesn't show a lot of cleavage. Hits at the perfect length for me as well (5'6). I feel like I could wear this all day to most occasions and feel pretty, confident, and comfy. I love that I can wear it as is in the spring/summer, but it will easily translate into fall/winter as well with a cardi, tights, and boots.

The flats are also very comfy for me, but I am flat footed so I can get away with no arch support and minimal padding. The most important thing to me is that they don't wear weird and cause blisters. They're TTS for me. The manmade material doesn't look super cheap and I didn't notice any defects. Love the color!


Earrings: Claire's, flea market
Bracelet: old
Everything else: F21

No comments:

Post a Comment