Thursday, August 21, 2014

OOTD: A nod to Fall...

My color combo feels very fall-like. It's still a bit hot where I am, but I definitely plan to revisit this look when it's cooler, adding the gray cardigan pictured.

Mini Cichic draped top review since some of you were asking about it. This top looked like a confusing, wrinkled mess before I put it on, but once on I think the draped effect is quite lovely. It does have a string across the back of the neck to help keep it up, which I didn't notice in the original stock image. It also needs a saftey pin at the neck to avoid showing off boobage. The v in the hem also comes up high, so wear with high waisted things or show some skin. The jersey fabric is super comfy. The shipping from China took about 2 weeks. Oh, and check all size measurements carefully!


Top: Cichic.com
Pants: ON, Thredup
Cardigan: Michael Kors, flea market
Flats: F21
Bag Dooney & Bourke, thrifted
Necklace: Target
Earrings: Claire's, flea market
Watch: groopdealz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment