Saturday, January 10, 2015

OOTD: Comfy Chic in Burgundy & Gray

Inspired by this pin.
Mine:
My F21 bag finally arrived. The shape, color, and craftsmanship are all excellent (for F21 quality.) The only thing I dislike about it is the studded strap shown in the stock pic is really short, so it makes it difficult to carry underneath the arm. On a different note, a random pair of (new) F21 men's socks fell out of my package when I opened it up. I obviously didn't order them, nor does it say anything about them on the receipt. I wonder how they got in there... LOL!

Cardigan: Michael Kors, flea market 
Tunic: DKNY, thrifted 
Leggings: flea market 
Moccasins: thrifted 
Bag: F21
Scarf: Kmart 
Earrings: Ebay

Also, I used this tutorial to tie my scarf today. It never turns out exactly the same as the pic, but was very helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment