Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Product Review: Biorè Deep Pore Cleanser


I got a one use sample of this product out of a magazine and I was very excited to try it because I'm looking for a new facial cleanser. I have to say; this product is a winner! 
I have normal (non-sensitive) combination  skin. This cleanser has a pleasant gel texture, applies easily, and has a cooling but not uncomfortable sensation. It also has a lovely fresh, slightly sweet scent. It left my skin feeling refreshed and clean. My skin was slightly dry afterwards, but not as much as with some other cleansers, and I just applied my usual moisturizer afterwards.
I hope it will help with my moderate acne, but since only prolonged use will tell, I will definitely be purchasing this product! It retails for $4.54 for 6.7 oz at Walmart, and the sample included a $3 off coupon, so for $1.54 I'm looking forward to using it!

No comments:

Post a Comment