Friday, April 17, 2015

Product Review: Cocoa Pink Part 1

Ordered shampoo & conditioner in Cinderella's Carriage. Site description: "Cinderella’s Carriage – What did Cinderella really wish for? We think it was this blend of Coconut Cream Pie with Marshmallow Meringue, Sweet Pumpkin, Spiritueuse Double Vanilla, and Vanilla Bean Noel. We think this is the REAL reason the prince fell in love, who could resist Cinderella in sexy foody?"
It reminds me of BHG Vanilla Cookie Crunch tart, which I love! I don't detect any pumpkin note from sniffing it in the bottle, but I can't wait to try it! 
I also received a sample of body butter in Strawberry Noel. I'm glad she sent this since I didn't know to request samples. 
Site description: "Strawberry Noel – it just keeps getting better. A perfectly balanced fresh strawberry that smells like real berries (not plasticy bubblegum strawberry), blended with VBN."
It's a lovely, rich scent, like strawberry shortcake.

I will report back once I've tried the products!




No comments:

Post a Comment