Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Product Review: Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation


I got a sample of this product from a magazine along with a $1 off coupon. I had used Maybelline Dream Matte Foundation for years before recently switching to an Avon foundation simply because my mom was a representative and there was a good sale. I had been satisfied with my previous Maybelline  foundation.
This foundation sample was in 220 Natural Beige. It was probably a shade too dark for me, but I was more tan than usual and was able to blend and make it work. 

Overall it's a good product for an everyday foundation. It goes on smoothly and provides moderate, even coverage. It doesn't seperate like some formulas can. Other than the shade, this product seems identical to the foundation I used to wear. If I hadn't just purchased a different foundation, I would buy this one.  4/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment