Saturday, June 20, 2015

OOTD: H&M Breakthrough Fashion Designer Look


Some of my readers may notice my photos look a little different in this post. I've decided to step up my game and step away from mirror selfies for now, as I'm excited to submit this post for the Breakthrough Fashion Blogger of the Year Contest!

Ever since I was a little girl cutting pictures of clothes out of magazines and drawing outfit designs with color pencils, I have had an innate love for fashion. I feel people of all shapes, colors, and sizes should be able to reflect their inner beauty and confidence through their personal style.

If I were to win this contest, which includes mentoring from one of three well known fashion bloggers, I would be so grateful! I would love the opportunity to learn how to improve my blog and photography. Fingers crossed!
Palm Print Tunic Dress: H&M
Bag, Sandals, Hat: Walmart
Necklace: Forever 21
Bangles: Toadorn.com
Sunglasses: Wish.com

No comments:

Post a Comment