Sunday, August 16, 2015

Hot Deal: Pacifica Candle Sale

Pacifica has all candles and reed diffusers for 30-50% off, ending today 8/16/15! Plus if you sign up for their email newsletter you will receive code WELCOME15 for an additional 15% off! I got 4 candles and a reed diffuser for 65% off! I wanted to get way more but I had to make it sound reasonable for the hubby, lol.

Tips:if you're already signed up for their newsletter, add your stuff to your cart and let it sit there for a while. Within 15 minutes they has emailed me a 10% off code if I completed my order! Unfortunately it can't be combined with other codes, so I used the 15% one. Also, make sure you are signed up for their rewards program; every purchase and a bunch of other actions earns you point to redeem for free stuff and discounts! If you don't have any coupons, feel free to leave your email address in the comments and I can send you one for 15% off.

I'm so excited; this is my first time trying Pacifica. Here's what I got.



1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a sweet deal! Pacifica has some great scents! Please review them when they arrive <3

    ReplyDelete