Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Review: Black Orchid Candle & Vanilla Woods Tart


I admit I bought this Michael's Make Home brand candle partly because of the adorable packaging and clearance price, but the scent does not disappoint! Black Orchid is a pretty accurate name. It is a light, fresh orchid floral with a hint of berries and musk. It reminds me of Halle Berry Pure Orchid EDP mixed with BBW Dark Kiss. Throw is mild to moderate. It's good for small rooms; not overwhelming. I'm totally keeping the pretty jar when it's gone.

I thought I had tried almost all of the Scentsationals scents but I don't recall seeing Vanilla Woods. It's very pleasant; I don't detect much vanilla. It's a warm and comforting woodsy cashmere scent with strong throw. Reminds me of BBW Cashmere Glow mixed with Axe Dark Temptation. Cosy and a bit masculine. Great for Fall!

1 comment:

  1. Vanilla Woods sounds like my kinda scent. I need to head to walmart soon.

    ReplyDelete