Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Review: Pacifica Persian Rose & Mainstays Rose


I like the Pacifica Persian Rose candle I ordered; it is a nice rose type scent with moderate throw and cute packaging. The wax pools well and even though it's only 3oz, I think I will get long burn time out of it because it's burning slowly. The only thing I don't like about it is I think the wax adds a fake plastic-y note to what is otherwise a lovely rose scent. I say this because I also ordered a reed diffuser in the same scent and it just smells like nice rose essential oil; no fake or chemical note. Does anyone have any Pacifica products in the Persian Rose scent? Thoughts on whether it is a true rose or not?

I'm also melting Mainstays Rose wax melts which I've purchased from Walmart several times. Strong throw and a predominantly rose scent with other fresh florals mixed in. Not the truest rose scent I've ever smelled, but very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment