Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Review: Nail-Aid Glitter Polish Remover

Nail-Aid Glitter Polish Removal Gel. I got it just to try it, as who wouldn't want a better way to remove polish? You're supposed to be able to dip your fingertips in, let it sit for 4 minutes and wipe the polish right off with no scrubbing. Lies! I followed the directions to the letter, even timing myself, and it removed hardly any of the glitter polish and only some regular polish. Plus it way very sticky and left little bits of paper towel all over my fingers that were extremely difficult to wash off. It was an unpleasant experience. I don't usually have anything bad to say about products, but I wouldn't recommend this. Waste of $3.88. The cotton balls soaked in acetone does a way more thorough job. I'm going to return it; fortunately I saved the receipt. I just wanted to share my experience to possibly save someone else the struggle. Has anyone else tried this product?

No comments:

Post a Comment