Monday, September 7, 2015

Review: Pacifica Indian Coconut Nectar & Yankee Mango Peach Salsa


Pacifica Indian Coconut Nectar candle: this one had the most delightful coconut scent on cold sniff, but like all the other Pacifica candles I ordered, it has a fake plasticy smell to the wax when burning that I don't like..it also has weak throw; I don't smell it unless I'm within a couple feet of it. I was sorely disappointed in all the Pacifica home fragrance products I purchased and would not repurchase. I would still want to try their body care products though, since I've heard many rave reviews.

Typical of Yankee tarts, this Mango Peach Salsa tart had mild throw for an hour or so and then died. It was a lovely tropical peachy scent while it lasted though. I do not buy Yankee tarts anymore because of throw, but this one was gifted to me so I figured I should use it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment