Wednesday, October 21, 2015

A Scent Filled Package


Julie of the fabulous blog The Redolent Mermaid and I decided to exchange scent filled goodie packages, and here are the contents of what she sent... er... scent me. :)
As you can see, there was an abundance of generous and amazing products on her part! If you're wondering about specifics, never fear! I intend to review all these lovely items as I use them. In the meantime, make sure to check out Julie's blog: http://www.theredolentmermaid.com

If you haven't read it already, you should! It is one of the most well written blogs for fragrance and wax, in my humble opinion.

To get the ball rolling, I will share with you my thoughts on Lasting Scent Candles Scotchie Coffee tart.

The LSC tart is absolutely fabulous! I melted it in two warmers, a quarter of the small cup in each, and it filled my home for over 8 hours with the strong and delectable scents of butterscotch and coffee! I'm getting ready for bed and the strength is only just now fading.

The only drawback to me is that the soy wax is very soft and a little messy to cut and remove from its cup, but that certainly wouldn't prevent me from ordering.

 I can't believe this is my first time trying an LSC tart! I had known of and heard wonderful things about this brand for years and never gotten around to ordering from them. Now I fear I'm in a terrible dilemma because I want to try so many more LSC scents and am aware that after many years in business they are closing permanently soon! They will only have a couple more openings for orders and I hope I will be able to place one. Have you tried wax from Lasting Scent Candles? If so, what are some of your favorite scents? Let me know in the comments below! Also, feel free to contact me if you know of anyone doing a LSC destash or would like to swap.

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy we swapped Amanda! I have been using the eye cream and Korean beauty samples. I love them! I can't wait to review the wax you sent <3 and perfumes! I can already tell I am going to love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS LSC does great lavender, vanilla, bakery and lemon!

      Delete