Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Birthday Haul

Dollar Tree: WnW Caribbean Frost and LA Colors Sparkling Diamond.


Sally's: Nina Sapphired Up, ChG Son of a Peach, SG Dreamy, Over U, CUL8R, and Bouquet. Also some swatch wheels, all for $11.69 w/the $10 off $20 birthday coupon. I had to call c/s twice, but I got it, lol.

Kmart: I had to drive 47 miles for a Kmart because the one that was 30 miles away went out of business. -__- 
I really wanted those WnW's! I was able 2 find 2 of the 4 I wanted, but I was happy they were the 2 I most wanted. The display was picked over; only contained 1 Pop Up Blue-tique and 2 of another I didn't want. Then I scoured every inch of the np isle and found one lone beautiful  I Moss Have It hiding behind some random polishes! Score 1 for birthday luck! Sorry not sorry to the nb'er that probably hid it there, LOL!
I also got a WnW Fergie Hollywood Walk Of Fame bc I'd been lemming a star glitter.

Ulta: I got ChG Pondering, a backup Ulta X-dry top coat, and best of all, a deeply discounted Zoya Harlow for $1.97! It was really cool seeing a shelf of Zoyas in person as I've only ordered them online before. I looked for Loredana but they didn't have it.


This is all the np and b&b stuff I got. Not pictured is a purple cardigan, coral cardigan, and black and white geometric print fit & flare dress I got w/clearance & coupon for $33 total. I also received 2 books and a bracelet from my parents and a selfie stick from my friend. This was the best birthday I had in years; I got to spend it with all my favorite people and had tons of fun! Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday Amanda!!! Glad it was a fabulous one. And great score on the hidden polish lol!!

    ReplyDelete