Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Recent Nail Polish Purchases & Swatches

Top row is my Ulta haul from yesterday. I had purchased ChG Pondering last week without knowing ChG's were BOGO free, so I went back yesterday with my receipt and they gave me Gone Glamping for free with no problems. I also got my free birthday reward of Bare Minerals lip gloss and slayed my lemming of Essie Leggy Legend. Actually I used a $3.50 off $10 coupon so the conditioner was free and I only paid $8.60 for the whole purchase!

The Revlons are from Walmart. I found a great coupon on coupons.com for buy and Revlon Gel Envy polish and get the top coat free! Here's the link; you may have to scroll to find it. 

http://www.coupons.com/coupons/?pid=16581&nid=10&zid=cp16

They were $4.97 each, so a great savings! The color I got is called Showtime,  a deep purple microglitter. Has anyone tried Revlon Gel Envy polishes? Thoughts?

Also, my Orly Mirrorball came in the mail; still waiting on Bling and a few other goodies.

Enjoy the swatches; I particularly love the Bonitas; they are both STUNNING!
Top left is Bonita Golden Girl and Tinman's Brew, top right is Revlon Showtime, bottom is ChG Gone Glamping, Essie Leggy Legend, and Orly Mirrorball.

No comments:

Post a Comment