Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Recipe: Honey Rosemary Glazed Pork Chops

When I came across this Honey Rosmary Glazed Pork Chop recipe on Pinterest, I knew it was the next recipe I wanted to try!
 I rarely cook pork chops, so this was an adventure. Unfortunately I wasn't able to grill them, so I began googling alternative cooking methods. After some research, I used the ingredients and prepared the pork like in the recipe and then put it into a glass foil covered casserole dish and baked it at 450° for 10 minutes and then turned it over and baked it on the other side for 15 minutes. It doesn't look super impressive in this photo, but let me tell you, it was PACKED with delicious flavor!

I recently received Just Bees pure raw honey and purchased Costa Livos Italian Herb olive oil and used fresh rosemary from my bush outside. 
That and freshly ground sea salt and black pepper were the only ingredients used, and they were all that was needed! The combination of the sweet, tangy honey and Italian herbs was divine and the glaze kept it moist and tender. If you are a pork eater, I would highly recommend this flavor combination. I'm slowly discovering how high quality, fresh ingredients like the ones above are making me more mindful of flavor and health and making cooking more enjoyable! Would you try this recipe? Do you have any favorite recipes you'd like to share? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment