Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Review: Indult Tihota Perfume

I placed an order for 3 .7ml samples of vanilla perfumes from Luckyscent.com and received them yesterday. They were a bit pricey for samples at $5, $4, and $3, plus $4 shipping, but I had heard rave reviews about these particular scents, so I had to try them. I chose Annick Goutal Vanille Exquise, Calypso St. Barth Lea, and the one I'm wearing and reviewing today, Indult Tihota.

Simply put, I love it! It is a strong but not overpowering foodie vanilla that is not too sweet. I keep catching intoxicating whiffs that make me inhale again. I'm going to end up hyperventilating; lol! It's very unique; much less sugary and more nutty than any other vanilla I've smelled, yet it still seems familiar and comforting. Maybe like a vanilla nut shortbread cookie. I would describe it as a more mature and complex vanilla bean noel.

I will test them all 3 vanilla fragraces this week and the winner will come on my anniversary trip to the mountains this weekend, yay!

Here is the link to the product and a photo of the full size bottle. ($200 for 50ml)
http://www.luckyscent.com/product/37401/tihota-by-indult


No comments:

Post a Comment