Thursday, October 29, 2015

Review: PFOP Iced Lemon Biscotti (ect.) Tart


Iced Lemon Biscotti/Strawberry Shortcake/Cuppy Cake/Buttercream 
This one is super yum guys! It may be my favorite PFOP tart so far and there have been several I really liked.
On cold sniff I got mostly the lemon/buttercream/bakery notes. Not much strawberry detected but the scent was strong and delicious. When melting it really blossomed to include equal parts strawberry, lemon, and cake, and they all blended together beautifully in perfect harmony. I love it when this happens! Super strong throw and going strong 5 hours later! It's making me hungry; I seriously can't stop sniffing. Overall grade: A+ I hope to buy more of it in the future! If you love authentic lemon, strawberry and bakery scents, you'll love this!

No comments:

Post a Comment