Monday, October 26, 2015

Review: Rosegirls Mandarin Mimosa/ American Cream/ Strawberries & Cream Tart

Upon cold sniff of this tart I could only smell the orange note; didn't really get any of the strawberry or cream. Smelled line orange soda, but therewas something off about that I didn't quite like. When melting it sadly became decidedly more unpleasant. The hubby and I both agreed (and we rarely agree on scents) that this tart smells like orange flavored vomit. :( I don't know if that was the mimosa note coming through, but after a couple hours we couldn't take it and had to turn it off. That's actually the first time I've done that with a tart before and I've melted a lot of scents. The strawberries & cream notes were nowhere to be found, but orange and strawberry don't sound like a particularly great combo to me anyway. Fortunately in this case, the tart had weak to moderate throw, so it didn't take long to dissipate. I hate to give a poor review, and I'm surprised to have to do so for a product from such a popular company. The only thing this particular scent really had going for it imo was it's cute presentation.  I would still love to try some of their other scents, but this one was definitely not for me. Overall grade: D will not use and would not purchase. Have you ever tried this scent from Rosegirls? Did you have a different experience or any thoughts on it? Please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment