Monday, November 23, 2015

A Waxy Surprise

An always lovely and gracious friend send me an amazing surprise box full of goodies! I'm so grateful and blessed; thank you SO much! And how did you know what candies I like?! :D I have so much wax to sniff my way through today; my wax boxes runneth over. :)

Cold sniff thoughts:

Super excited for these Haley's Heavenly Scents; I've never tried her tarts before!

Lemon Chiffon Coconut Pie: ooh, all my favorite scents together in one tart! Smells very strongly of lemon bars on cold sniff; hopefully some of the coconut will come through when melting.

Lemon Curd Birthday Cake: again very strongly of lemon curd; hope to smell a bit of vanilla cake when melting. The lemon's yummy though.

Orange Noel: strong orange cream soda and pastries; mmmm...

Sassy Girl Aroma: So glad to try several more SGA scents; loved the previous ones I tried!

Sweet Lavender Caramel Latte Birthday Cake: Super interesting and unique... in the best way! I can smell each of the notes individually, clear and strong, and I wouldn't think they'd go together at all but somehow they do! Strong topnote of lavender followed by caramel, coffee and bakery.

Brown Sugar Zucchini Old Towne Bake Shoppe: strong, warm, rich zucchini bread, not overly sweet.

Yummy and strong banana/vanilla blend; like banana pudding and Nilla Wafers!

Zombie Crunch: strong mixed berry scent, like Capt'n Crunch Berries.

Buttermint Candy Sugar cookie: strong mint/vanilla blend.

Strawberry Bread Noel: strong strawberry pastry with rich fresh baked bread.

Blueberry Basil: Strong basil/herbal blend with a hint of sweet blueberry. Surprisingly good and refreshing!

No comments:

Post a Comment