Sunday, November 8, 2015

Confessions of a B&B Addict: On Finishing Products


I'm ridiculously excited to say I finished a full size BBW lotion, maybe for the first time ever, lol! It feels a little silly celebrating finishing a product, but I received this Coconut Lime Verbena lotion as an 8th grade graduation gift from my mom about 13 years ago; woah! It took me nearly 13 years to use the first 1/3 of it because I used to only wear scented lotions and perfumes for "special occasions."
I now enjoy scented products every day and I've been really motivated over the last year and a half or so to find and wear scented products I really love and finished up or give away the ones I don't love or that are very old. My stash is mostly stuff I love now and I'm going to rearrange it today so that I have access to a handful of seasonal favorites, and the other items will be tucked away to be enjoyed in spring.

I'm now going to focus on using up this 2/3 full 13 year old Sensual Amber lotion (along with the shower gel and mist). I should be done with that one by the beginning of February and then I can start enjoying romantic and spring scents! I will miss SA a bit when it's gone though; I love the scent and the classic BBW packaging is so pretty!

Anyway, thanks for reading! What bath and body products have you finished up lately? Any really old products in your stash? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment