Thursday, November 5, 2015

NOTD & Reviews: Lolita Lacquer

I recently was drawn to an indie nail polish brand called Lolita Lacquer after seeing some of their products on Instagram. I decided to purchase their Dea De Los Muertos (day of the dead) themed collection which included 2 mini 5ml nail polishes and one sugar skull shaped mani bomb for $9. The black glitter jelly polish is called Festival and the white pearlescent shimmer is Horchata. They are both fairly easy to apply formulas and I only used one coat.
Before applying the polish I used the mani bomb in a bowl of water to soak my hands for about 10 minutes. It was such an enjoyable experience. Watching the bomb desolve is fun and the natural ingredients like the grapeseed oil really softened and moisturized my hands. It even seemed to remove some of the frequent polishing stains from my nails and left my hands scented with a delightful sugary eggnog type scent.


Here's my attempt at sugar skull nail art. Black glitter jelly is Festival and pearlescent white is Horchata from Lolita Lacquer, one coat of each. I used Sally Girl neons and Ulta LBD for the art.
I'm really happy with these products!

No comments:

Post a Comment