Saturday, November 7, 2015

Review: Atkinsons Jasmine In Tangerine Perfume


When I first sprayed this fragrance on it smelled very strongly of jasmine with a bit of citrus. It was rather cloying for the first few minutes; the alcohol was strong and the overall scent was very "perfumey." Once I got used to it, it was rather pleasant. The jasmine has been most prominent throughout wearing it. I'd describe this fragrance as very feminine and elegant. I feel it is not the right fragrance for me though, as I don't wish to smell so strongly of jasmine. It seemed to have moderate silage and is rather long lasting. It has sofened and faded a bit over four hours; the jasmine is still front and center, but more powdery. Overall grade: B. A pretty fragrance, but not what I want to smell like on a regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment