Friday, November 6, 2015

Review: Frederic Malle Le Parfum De Therese


The opening notes of this fragrance for me were very strong peppercorn with a hint of citrus. It wasn't unpleasantly overwhelming, but did make me sneeze a couple times. It quickly dried down to a dusky plum scent on me. Very dark, warm, and fruity. While there's nothing wrong with it per se, I'm just not in love with this scent. It doesn't speak to me and I can't see myself reaching for it day after day. I guess I'm not very sophisticated; it's too complex and mature for my taste, haha. I also didn't find it very long lasting; it was nearly gone after an hour and the silage was moderate. Overall grade C+. A very intriguing fragrance, but not for me.

1 comment:

  1. It is a very complex scent. I do love it though! I hope to try more Malles in the future. I hope he brings back his coffret.

    ReplyDelete