Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Review: Knickknaxwax Avobath & Mainstays Woodland Sage


I'm very happy with this first melting of a tart from my Knickknaxwax order! This Avobath Lush dupe scented tart has strong and long lasting throw. To me it smells like lemon lime and fruit loops, on both cold sniff and when melting. It's a very fun and energizing scent combo; I really like it! I'm looking forward to melting more scents from my order; tomorrow will be Thanksgiving Cookie. :) Overall grade: A. Would repurchase.

To me Mainstays Woodland Sage 3-wick smells lightly of crisp pine, mellow sagebrush, and fresh mountain air. I don't always like these type of scents, but this one is very pleasant. The throw is light to moderate; I catch whiffs within a few feet of it, but it doesn't fill the room. It is burning extremely well with an even wax pool and no tunneling wicks. Overall grade: B. Lovely scent, but not strong throw.

No comments:

Post a Comment