Sunday, November 8, 2015

Review: Nomad Two Worlds Raw Spirit Bijou Vert Perfume


When applying this fragrance I smell the cedarwood and pepper prominently at first. After a couple minutes I smell hints of citrus and greenery. It is both warm/bright and fresh/green, a very intriguing combo. I think the parfumers did an excellent job of blending these notes. This fragrance has a noticeable presence without being in your face. It is definitely unisex; it leans much more masculine than the usual type of fragrance I enjoy, but it is a refreshing change and I think I will wear the sample from time to time. I probably wouldn't purchase the full size, not for myself anyway, but I'd love to sniff this on my husband. The silage and longevity are moderate.Overall grade: A-

No comments:

Post a Comment