Sunday, November 1, 2015

Review: Sassy Girl Aromas Cider Lane Type Tart


I've never tried SGA tarts before and a lovely friend was kind enough to send me some samples. :)
On cold sniff this cute little tart smelled very strongly of fresh apples, and nothing else. No spices or cider like notes detected. Upon melting, that is still the case. My entire home smells wonderfully of freshly cut red apples, but I'm mildly disappointed that will a name like Cider Lane it doesn't have the mellow mulling spice notes of cider. It has been quite long lasting; consistently strong throw for 6 hours. I am glad it has a realistic and pleasant apple aroma; some apple scents can go fake/plasticy to me, such as BBW Winter Candy Apple.
Overall grade: B. Cute shape and super strong long lasting throw, but would not purchase because I'd like a more ciderish scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment