Sunday, November 8, 2015

Review: SGA Granny's Zucchini Apple Pie Noel Tart


Apple scented tarts can go either way for me; sometimes I love them but often I don't really care for them. I'm glad this scent was one I absolutely love! I was concerned it would just be strong apple scent like their Cider Lane tart, but no, it is a heavenly blend that smells like warm, rich apple pie filling with cinnamon, spices, and struesel topping along with rich fresh baked zucchini bread and a hint of vanilla extract. In other words, the perfect kitchen/bakery blend! Really impressed with the ratio of all these scents and how they work together. I love that it has strong and long lasting throw too, but is not overpowering. 3 out of the four Sassy Girl Aroma tarts I have tried have had really strong throw and lovely scents that I hope to purchase more of once I've melted through some of my enormous wax stash! Overall grade: A+. Really impressed with this bland and pleasantly surprised by this tart in particular.

I'd also like to give an update on this unnamed brand Walmart Salted Caramels candle. I've been melting it for several hours today and the throw is more noticeable than it was the first night I got it. Not extremely strong still, but definitely a noticeable and pleasant caramel scent throughout the room. I'm happy it's burning exceptionally well; as some Walmart candles can be hit or miss. It has a deep even wax pool and no tunneling wicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment