Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Reviews: New BBW Scents


I did 2 transactions with 2 spend $10 get free body care items coupons, so only spent $28 total!
Do I *need* these items? Nope. I don't even really have room for them. But I'm very excited about all these scents! :)

Cup of Warmth: not quite as amazing as I was hoping, since I absolutely LOVE chai and bakery, but still really good. Something about this scent is so familiar but I can't quite put my finger on why. I definitely detect chai spices and a bakery note. It may have a woodsy/amber note too; come to think of it, it reminds me a bit of the SS Vanilla Woods tart. Pleasant, warm, and a bit spicy. I really wanted this scent in the body cream since I've read so many rave reviews of it, but my store was completely out. :( I do like the fragrance mist though. I could still smell it after about 2 hours last night which is pretty good for a BBW mist. Overall grade: A-. Not quite perfect to me, but a very nice scent.

Wrapped in Comfort: I got the body cream in this scent since they were out of Cup of Warmth and it's quite lovely! It is a very mellow, relaxing, and comforting scent, as the name implies. I bit light, but still noticeable on the skin; great for layering. Imagine if Sensual Amber and Cashmere Glow had a sweet, cherubic baby; that's Wrapped in Comfort. The cashmere is prominent; tempered by the creamy almond. They did a good job of executing this one. Overall grade: A. I feel like I'm being hugged by this scent!

Cozy Sunday Morning surprised me the most with how good it is! I was immediately drawn to the description of the other two in this collection because I love those notes; but I wasn't sure if I'd like Cozy Sunday Morning or not. But I LOVE it, maybe even the most! I definitely get the tea and bergamot notes from it, with a hint of lemon. It's lively without being in your face. Very refreshing, like sunshine after a spring rain. I'm really digging it as a change of pace fragrance because I don't really have anything else like it. I'm not big on a lot of "fresh" scents. A lot of them smell synthetic to me. I think the fact that it really smells like a great cup of tea made me fall in love. It really does make me want to curl up in a comfy chair on a cozy Sunday morning with a steaming cup of tea and a good book. It didn't last quite as long on me as COW, but I'm ok with reapplying. Overall grade: A+. What a pleasant surprise!

Toasted Vanilla Coconut hand soap: I got two of these because they're AMAZING! I didn't care for any of the other handsoaps in this collection at all, which is ok since I only have eyes for you, Vanilla Coconut! It's literally the perfect strong vanilla coconut blend and immediately jumped in my shopping bag. I hope it smells as good on my hands as it does in the bottle. I would love it if they made body care in this scent. It smells very much like my favorite SugarWorks mist : Very Vanilla Toasted Coconut. (She never reopened *wails*) If you love vanilla & coconut, you need this, but be warned; it's super sweet and strong upon bottle sniff.
Overall grade: A++. Must hoard!

No comments:

Post a Comment