Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Trying Some New Teas


Oregon Chai came out with this new salted caramel flavor and I actually won this carton of concentrate by commenting on their Facebook post and being randomly selected. Can't wait to try it; I love salted caramel and Oregon Chai!

I picked up this Tazo Green Tea and Ginger from Walmart. Coupons.com had a $1.50 off any Tazo tea coupon, so this was around $1.49! I've never tried this flavor before but it sounded nice.

On a sad note, I finished my beloved box of Trader Joe's Vanilla Cinnamon Black Tea and I don't have a good excuse to go get more as it's an hour away. :( That's probably the best tea I've ever had.

I love teas for winter; what teas are you all loving right now?
http://img.makeupalley.com/9/7/9/4/2872330.JPEG

No comments:

Post a Comment