Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Reviews: BBW VBN 3-wick & SGA tart


On cold sniff this Sassy Girl Aroma tart does smell like buttermint candies and sugar cookies; scrumptious! When melting it's a little harder to pick out the complexities of the scents and it just smells like a yummy peppermint/vanilla blend. All the mint/vanilla blends I've tried are starting to smell alike to me, but I don't mind because I love them! This one was strong for about 8 hours and then slowly faded. Overall grade: A.

Picked up a Vanilla Bean Noel 3-wick candle from Bath & Body Works yesterday. I love the body care products so much, and this is actually my first time having the candle. On cold sniff it smells just like the VBN I expect; a warm, rich, buttery vanilla bakery scent. When melting the throw is pleasant but moderate. For the price I would prefer it to be stronger. I can smell it when I stand near the candle, but it doesn't fill the rooms with fragrance. Fortunately it performs well in other areas. Even wax pool and no drowning wicks. Overall Grade:B.

No comments:

Post a Comment