Thursday, December 24, 2015

Some Wax Reviews

Sniff My Tarts Pumpkin Pecan Waffles/ Sticky Marshmallow:
I'm in loooove with this scent. It was a super strong and accurate PPW dupe with an extra hint of sweetness from the marshmallow. It lasted all day and was one of the best PPW scented tarts I've tried. Overall Grade: A+. Would definitely purchase.

BHG Winter Ski Resort: A pleasant aroma of fresh pine, and roasting chestnuts. I've smelled several similar pine scents from BHG, so it's not the most original, but it is quite nice. This scent had strong throw without being overpowering and lasted all day (12+ hours). The best compliment I can pay it is that my husband liked it. He came home from work and said "mmmm, it's piney in here. It's not bad." He has in the past called pine scents "bad air freshener," so this one's a keeper. :) Overall grade: A. Would repurchase.

Today's melt is Sassy Girl Aromas IHop tart. What a fun idea to capture the essence of the aroma of a restaurant! I would say this scent is dead on! I detect coffee, buttery waffles, and sweet maple syrup. It's heavenly! Such a delicious and cozy aroma for Christmas Eve. :) Overall grade: A+. Would definitely purchase.
Merry Christmas everyone; I hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment