Friday, January 15, 2016

Reviews: Aveeno Nourishing Coconut


I received 1 oz samples of Aveeno Skin Relief Gentle Scent Nourishing Coconut body wash and lotion in my Walmart Beauty Box. I decided I has to do a review on these two products because I am loving them! I have used Aveeno products on and off throughout the years, mainly facial cleansers and moisturizers. They are generally a good choice for sensitive skin, but mine is not particularly sensitive, and none of the products I'd tried particularly wowed me, until now. I fell in love with the scent immediately; it's a soft, pure coconut, like fresh coconut milk. No added sugary, vanilla-y notes. It lingers lighly on the skin and is aromatic when applying, but not overbearing at all. As much as I love the scent, the real gem is how well these products work. I've been using the body wash and lotion almost exclusively for a week. I find that the body wash lathers well with a pouf and leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized, not tight and dry like some body washes can. The lotion is wonderful; it's light, non-greasy, and sinks in immediately. It has actually been helping to soothe a dry, itchy patch on my leg. Overall these products are very pleasant, gentle, and effective. I think I will actually buy full sizes eventually which is rare with products I've sampled.

No comments:

Post a Comment